Friday, June 18, 2010

The Lil Horn Dog That Could

I think I can I think can... that's the words that go through my head just about daily. I'm not having sex right now. Yeah NONE! I really feel like there are so many things I'm praying and preparing 4 so I cant just be having sex wit anyone but the man that's set 2 be my husband.I mean I'm not drinking anymore either n working on other areas of my life too but this IS HARD! I really like sex... the experience of it. And I am very capable of having sex with a man and not even wanting him to call me unless we are ready to schedule an "appointment".  As a matter of fact my home girls often tell me I'm "worse than men" because of how I may deal wit my "duck off dude". I call em that cause we just go duck off somewhere..no dates,convo about the day, fake emotional attachments... really anything like that. Just sex... good sex.. the type that u can let go with, hair pulling, ass slapping, body licking... well ya know. Anyway its obviously not been an easy feat so I decided to blog about it. I have made up my mind therefor I am going to see this through. i guess that is where my #twitterafterdarks come in... they comfort me... allow me to release things verbally and go to sleep. Twitter has saved me a few nights from making a reckless phone call too! I appreciate that. I like random sex, even with someone I care nothing about like that but I prefer to be able to do it right. With someone I care about and want to experience more with. So here we go friends, it is time to suck it up (no pun intended) and continue to go without. Well at least I have enough "toys" to keep me occupied :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment