Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ol Boy

Hold on Ol boy? You  mean the old boy that makes every other ol boy seem like just another "ol boy"? Ohhh yeah the one with the body shaking abilities? Raw vibes and amazing body? The one that has made me feel things I was unsure I was still able to feel? You mean the dude that says stuff that I might just say?Play games that I might just play? Win the race that I may just race? Ohh that one that makes me want to take care of his needs? The one that makes me feel like dropping to my knees? That dude whose name should never be spoken with a lil in front of it? Ohh that dude that keeps me up at night? The one that makes me always want him in my sight? The one that has stolen my heart? Ohhh Ol boy? Have you seen him? Shhhh well if you do tell him I said-----wassup! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I feel this way right now. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete