Thursday, October 14, 2010

Forever

I want to feel your secrets as your fingers carress my skin


I need to know your past and present and all that is within

I dream of special times and others that are yet to come

I even want to remember the mistakes we leave undone

You create in me a feeling so far I thought was lost

You show me things I need to see without the emotional cost

You make want to breath you in and and taste what is your essence

You cause me 2 need to have you near and leave the desire fo your presence

We need to know each other in ways we have yet to discover

We can within this union way more thn simply being lovers

We have the power to create what needs to be expressed

We love this now and will for always we dive head first into this test

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment